Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The adoption or amendment to the general plan or a specific plan may be initiated by the Planning Director, the Planning Commission or the Board of Supervisors. Adoption and amendment requests from the public shall be filed using the forms provided by the Planning Department, shall be signed by the legal owner(s) of property affected by the proposed adoption/amendment, and shall include the filing fee set by the county fee schedule. (Formerly 21.04)