Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Appeals of any Planning Director action pursuant to SCC 20.05.130. The Planning Commission and/or Board of Supervisors shall determine whether or not a violation has occurred, and shall record a notice of violation when it determines that the property has been illegally divided. (Ord. 902, eff. 7/6/00. Formerly 23.26.010)