Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person dissatisfied with any decision of the Planning Director or any other county official, agency, board or commission rendered pursuant to CEQA, the guidelines or these guidelines may appeal such decision to the Board of Supervisors in accordance with SCC 20.05.130. (Ord. 902, eff. 7/6/00. Formerly 38.10)