A. In the event of default or breach, the Board of Supervisors may exercise any of the following remedies:
1. Termination and forfeiture of the franchise in the event of a material breach or default under the terms of the franchise;
2. Commencement of an action at law for monetary damages or equitable relief;
3. Seek specific performance of any provision which reasonably lends itself to such remedy;
4. Foreclose on all or any part of any security provided under this franchise, if any, including, without limitation, any bonds or other surety;
5. Conduct repair work pursuant to SCC 6.12.080 and impose a lien on franchisee’s assets under the franchise.
B. Acts of God. The grantee shall not be held in default or noncompliance with the provisions of the franchise, nor suffer any enforcement or penalty relating thereto, where such noncompliance or alleged defaults are caused by strikes, acts of God, power outages, or other events reasonably beyond its ability to control. (Ord. 747, eff. 8/17/89)